The Sleep’s Natural Mattress, although comes in a variety of mattresses with different layers, heights and comfort levels. If you are looking for variety, then you came to the right place since the company offers seven different sized mattresses. Their mattresses come in three comfort levels: Plush, Medium and Firm.
The trademark mattress Emerald Gel Memory Foam comes in 4 sizes that are the Twin XL, Queen, King, and California King. The Mattress comes with a 12-inch height which is great considering most mattresses do not exceed 10 inches. The Emerald Gel Memory Foam Mattress has a comfort level along the lines of Medium Plush which means it provides comfort as well as support.
” The prices of the different sizes are as under “
I, personally, found the prices to be astonishingly low when I compared it to other memory foam mattresses. Their prices started from $4000 which I found unreasonable as compared to their sparse benefits.
However, the Emerald Gel Memory Foam beat all other brands in terms of both price and specifications. I found it to be true to its words with regards to its cooling properties and healing benefits.
- 1 Why Buy Nature Sleep’s Emerald Gel Memory Foam?
- 2 Product Description and Manufacturing
Why Buy Nature Sleep’s Emerald Gel Memory Foam?
While other companies have been in the market for merely 5 to 7 years, Nature’s Sleep has been leading them all since 2001. The company’s leaders are seasoned professional with decades of experience in the mattress industry. So, of course, you can expect them to understand your demands and fulfill them accordingly. Nature’s Sleep Emerald Gel Memory Foam Mattress is the best example of a Memory Foam Mattress.
One of the most annoying problems with memory foam mattresses, according to most consumers, is that they tend to heat up during the night and result in nightly perspiration. The gel technology integrated into the Emerald Gel Memory Foam Mattress helps to cool down the body and provides you with a comfortable sleep.
The Emerald Gel Memory Foam Mattress has a firmness of Medium-Plush. This indicates that the mattress provides support to the body by contouring to it. However, the contouring is not too extreme that you feel like you are sinking into the mattress, rather it feels like the mattress is hugging you slightly. This is what makes this mattress incredible for spine health.
The mattress is eco-friendly as well, so, you do not need to worry about off-gassing or allergies. This mattress is perfect for stomach sleepers as it reduces pressures on the organs. The mattress can be used by a wide variety of people regardless of their preferred sleeping positions.
Product Description and Manufacturing
All Nature’s Sleep Mattresses are manufactured in the US and sold throughout the country. Some factories or warehouses are located in Brazil and Spain while the other 8 are located right here in the U.S. There is a corporate office located in Florida as well to handle all your queries or to take your orders. However, the company only ships to the U.S. currently.
The Emerald Gel Memory Foam Mattress was pioneered with a vision of the perfect firmness mattress that makes it easy for stomach sleepers. The mattress is designed with unique layers that contribute to the different properties and specifications of the mattresses. The Gel spheres integrated into the mattress makes it easy for the user to sleep cool while the memory foam cradles their body, contouring to it to give perfect support.
The mattress is eco-friendly and is suitable for all types of sleepers.
The Emerald Gel Memory Foam Mattress is constructed in a unique blend of layers to provide comfort and support for the user. The Emerald foam was constructed in such a way that it does not heat up during the night, neither does it sag easily. The Emerald foam is one of the best mattresses when it comes to construction. The memory foam consists of four layers that each contributes to a unique property in the mattress.
The first layer is a 1-inch Visco memory foam which is temperature sensitive and reacts to a person’s touch. The second layer consists of Superior Gel Technology which acts as a hybrid for comfort and support. It cools down the body temperature and expels the heat from the sides. The foam’s density allows the body to sink into the foam as well as providing support.
The third layer is 1 inch of Vitex memory foam, it reduces pressure points on the body and it adjusts according to the user’s body. The bottom layer is high-density foam which supports the body as well as other upper layers.
- Cover – The cover is strong yet thin and allows air to flow around the sleeper, this reduces temperature and prevents heating up in the night. The cover is a blend of viscose, poly, and spandex. The cover has a really nice texture and a two-tone angular design. The cover is anti-allergic so, you can rest easy about any allergies. The cover is anti-microbial as well which means it prevents any bacteria etcetera.
- Layers – The 1-inch Visco memory foam is soft and reactive. It adjusts with the movements of the sleeper and is the most sensitive layer. It can detect temperature changes and adjusts itself accordingly.
- 2 inches of SGT memory foam: The Superior Gel Technology memory foam keeps the mattress cool. It pulls out the heat from the mattress and expels it into the sides and the bottom. The density of the foam is such that it allows the mattress to hug you and sink deeply into the mattress.
- 1 inch of Vitex Memory Foam: Vitex memory foam is a special layer of the mattress that provides many of the same benefits as the traditional memory foam. It reduces pressure points on the body and provides amazing support to the body. The foam has an increased response time and quickly adjusts to new positions. It avoids the trapped feeling associated with most memory foam mattresses. The elevator effect provided by this layer is what really makes this mattress work. This is great for stomach sleepers.
- 8 inches of high-density support foam: The high-density support foam acts as the base of the mattress and supports the body of the sleeper as well as the other upper layers.
Firmness & Edge Support
Nature Sleep’s Emerald has just the right firmness and the feel. The mattress comes with a firmness level of Medium Plush. The Medium Plush is great when you want a mattress that does not feel like you are lying on top of it neither do you want a mattress that traps you inside.
The Medium Plush mattress has a firmness that largely depends on the room temperature. The colder the room is, the firmer the mattress will be, the hotter it is, the softer the mattress will be. When I first lie on the mattress, it is initially firm and hard, however, it quickly heats up due to my body heat and becomes softer and adjusts to my body shape. The foam quickly adjusts and conforms to my body in about 15 seconds.
The response time of the memory foam is not too high, this means the mattress will quickly revert to its original shape as soon as the pressure is relieved from it. This provides the mattress with some bounce and leaves the mattress feeling soft and comfortable.
Many Memory foam mattresses fail during the edge support test. The inner spring mattresses provide a lot of edge support whereas the memory foam completely fails in this domain.
This is since memory foam is designed to conform to the body shape, as soon as you sit near the edge, the mattress will contour itself and provide zero support. However, the Emerald Gel memory foam mattress provides much better support at the edges.
Although the support is not quite as good as the support in the middle, it is still easy to get on or off the edge or sit there without worrying about being hurt by the bed’s frame or the bed sagging under excessive weight.
The edge support proved to be a lifesaver in my case, I tend to toss and turn a lot which ultimately results in me falling off the corner since the edge sinks under my weight. The Emerald Gel Memory foam provides just enough support that I do not roll off either do I get hurt by the corners.
Motion Transfer & Sleeping Suitability
Motion Transfer is one of the few features my husband tends to look at while shopping for a mattress. As I mentioned before, I tend to turn and toss a lot during the night. He is a sensitive sleeper, which means he tends to easily get disturbed by my movements.
The Emerald Memory foam mattress tends to reduce the problem significantly. Apart from providing an edge to edge support, it inhibits any motion transfer. This is because of the memory foam’s contortion properties which ensure no motion is transferred to the other person.
This feature comes in handy if you share your bed and easily get disturbed during the night when someone gets on or off the bed. You can rest in peace during the night and won’t feel a thing.
- Sleeping Suitability
The Medium Plush mattress is extremely suitable for all kinds of sleeping positions. The memory foam easily contorts to the body and thus side sleepers won’t have the problem of their shoulders and hips digging into the mattress.
The back sleepers can rest easy as well, as the mattress provides enough support to easily hold up the person and elevate them.
I am a stomach sleeper and have found many mattresses to be uncomfortable due to the fact that they tend to put a lot of pressure on my internal organs. However, the Emerald Gel Memory Foam Mattress eliminates the problem effectively and provides comfort and support at the same time.
It reduces a lot of pressure that we stomach sleepers experience as well as eases breathing during the night. You don’t need to worry about waking up gasping for air, the Emerald Gel Mattress effectively takes care of the problem.
Warranty /Shipping Delivery /Trial & Return Policies
All those features and the cheap price, but how do you ensure you are investing in the right mattress? The warranty of Nature’s Sleep Emerald Gel Memory Foam Mattress provides you with financial security that ensures the product can be easily exchanged or repaired free of cost If any unprecedented damages occur.
Nature’s Sleep offers 20 years of warranty for all its mattress products! The terms of the warranty are:
- The warranty only covers indentation of greater than ¾ of an inch or any physical problems like splits or cracks in the foam of the mattress.
- During the first ten years of the warranty, the company shall replace or repair any defects or damages free of any cost.
- After the ten years, the company will repair the mattress at a handling cost while any replacements will be done at a percentage of the original price depending on the years.
- The cover comes with a 1-year
Shipping and Delivery:
When buying an expensive mattress, I always worry about excluding shipping fees which can easily reach as high as 99$. However, Nature’s Sleep please me yet again with free shipping and delivery. The company offers free shipping and delivery for the US. The company also ships to other territories such as Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and other countries such as Mexico or Canada, however, international taxes are also added and the markup thus becomes higher. It is still worth it though.
Trial Period and Return Policy:
Buying a mattress is expensive, so how do you ensure your money is not wasted on a product? Various mattress companies offer a trial period. You usually need to adjust to a new memory foam mattress.
It takes some time before the desired results and expectations are met, especially if you are new to the memory foam world. One area where Nature’s Sleep left me disappointed is that they do not offer a trial period on their products. This can be a huge drawback since you might not like the feel of the mattresses in the first few days or even after that.
However, many retail stores across the country where the company sells mattresses might offer you a trial period. So, you might need to research a bit before delving into the mattress.
However, I will gladly note the return policy of the company is pretty customer friendly. In the rare case, that you are unsatisfied with the product, Nature’s Sleep offers the following return policy:
- The company will gladly return any damaged product upon receipt and will replace it.
- The company will return any unopened products at a 20 % restocking fees.
- The company will also return any opened yet unused product at a 20% restocking fee.
- You can easily cancel the order or make any changes if you wish before the item has proceeded for shipping.
- However, the item has been shipped, you will be charged a 20 % restocking fee.
- Any opened and used items or damaged after use items from a fire or stains will not be returned or repaired.
To sums it all up, if you are looking for a mattress that is light on your pocket while still providing you with all the benefits of a memory foam mattress, then the Sleep’s Nature is for you.
It is the best choice mattress when it comes to a medium firmness that provides adequate support as well as comfort. The layered plan of the mattress results in no motion transfer and the cooling gel serves to regulate body temperature. All in all, the mattress deserves a try if you are looking to eliminate any stiffness or just buy a mattress that lets you sleep soundly through the night.
Additional The Brand Wich Resources