The mattress industry is rapidly flourishing, therefore, the emergence of new brands making it difficult for the buyers to form the right choice of purchasing the suitable mattress. Keeping this in view, I have decided to write a detailed review on Latex Mattresses to make decision painless for purchasers.
Thus the readers who will go through this article will find following information like what basically Latex is, quality of materials used in these Mattresses, how Latex are constructed, it’s different properties like firmness, durability, motion isolation, edge support, temperature, size, prices, reasons of acquiring Latex Mattress and not acquiring and last but not the least the list of 2018 best Mattresses along with their detailed specifications.
Top 9 List Of Latex Mattresses
|12" Eco Bliss Hybrid||Medium-Firm||100 Days|
|Zenhaven By Saatva||Best Overall Value||120 Days|
|Amerisleep AS2||Comfortable||100 Days|
|Nature’s Novel||Firm Support||100 Days|
|Pure Green™ Natural||Medium-Firm||100 Days|
|Saatva||Best Overall Value||120 Days|
|Loom & Leaf||Eco-friendly||120 Days|
|Layla||Firm Support||120 Days|
Is It Right To Choice Latex Mattress For Self?
Following are few points which can help the purchaser to decide that is Latex Mattress appropriate choice for individual self:
Natural mattresses are made up of milky fluid found in rubber tree which is then processed to turn it into latex foam.
The two types of latex i.e. Dunlop or Talalay are created by treating Natural latex through two different manufacturing processes. As Latex is made up of natural material, therefore, its environmentally friendly and doesn’t bring any hazardous effects to the health of the sleepers.
However, those who can’t afford the natural Latex Mattress for them there is also an option of synthetic Latex manufactured by utilizing petrochemicals and blended Latex Mattresses formed by blending both natural and synthetic one. The physical properties of natural and synthetic may appear similar but synthetic has some drawbacks like its less durable, produce odor etc.
Although natural Latex is a little bit expensive still some brands use it in both comfort and support layer. These mattresses are also recommended to the people who are in the habit of sleeping on back and stomach and because of this suffer from chronic back and shoulder pain.
The Talalay layer which is used in the manufacturing of Latex ensures that the mattress reforms quickly when pressure is removed thus making sleeper moving around and out of the bed quite comfortable.
Another property of latex is that it can minimize offensive odors and off-gassing, making it a good choice for sleepers sensitive to strong smells.
Latex foam spread the weight evenly on the mattress surface, therefore, one partner movement can be barely felt by the other partner lying on another corner. Mattresses which are made up of natural materials keep the mattress cool throughout the night.
Buying a mattress is also recommended as they are known for their natural softness, comfort, breathability, bounce, and responsiveness. As compared to innerspring mattress Latex mattress has a longer lifespan.
How To Choose The Perfect Mattress
- Before buying the mattress the do an ample amount of research by reading the reviews of real customers.
- Three types of Latex are available in the market like a natural, synthetic and blended. Purchaser must ensure to differentiate well among three and on the price of Natural Mattress don’t buy the Synthetic Mattress.
- Thoroughly check the specifications of mattresses to get awareness about the materials used in each layer. Also, determine that whether each layer is designed through which process like its either Dunlop or Talalay process.
- Also, investigate the ILD of each layer to the choice right firmness of the mattress.
- See the material of which cover of the mattress is made up of.
- Determine if the Mattress has any third-party certifications, like certified organic materials or safety/quality certifications like Oeko-Tex or Eco-Institute.
- Buy the mattress that offers rock solid return policy features.
Features You Should Have To Note!
Following are some of the key strengths of mattresses which compel customers to buy it without any second thought:
It may involve three types of materials which are natural, synthetic or blended. Kindly below find the detailed description of all three types:
Natural Latex – In this type, the latex is made from the sap of the rubber tree. The milk obtained from the rubber tree is then treated through two different manufacturing methods resulting in the manufacturing of Dunlop and Talalay Latex.
In the Dunlop method, the primary ingredient which is rubber sap is whipped up into a froth and then poured into the mold. Once it’s in the mold, the froth starts to settle into the shape of a mattress. It is then heated to make the liquid latex transform into latex foam. After drying it’s sliced into the intended size of the mattress. The benefit of latex made from Dunlop method is it’s durable, make sleep comfortable and support the sleeper body.
The other method used is known as the Talalay method, in this after latex froth being poured into the mold is placed in a vacuum pressurized chamber where the air is sucked out of the mixture. Then its flash froze before it is heated up allowing more air into the mattress. The prominent benefit of the Talalay method is that it’s hypoallergenic, eco-friendly and has a greater range in firmness.
Synthetic Latex – Synthetic involves chemical-based materials but shares the same physical properties as natural latex. The benefit of Synthetic is that it often retains its resilience and durability longer than a natural latex. However synthetic often feel stiffer to the sleeper.
Blended Latex – These mattresses are a combination of both natural and synthetic latex. Therefore it possesses the qualities of both options like it has the elasticity of natural latex and the durability of synthetic.
Firmness and softness in latex are measured using impression load deflection (or ILD). As each different layers have diverse ILD, this means that sleepers with different preferences of firmness and softness levels will still be able to find a mattress that works for them.
All mattresses tend to perform above average in regard to lifespan. The reason is that manufacturers of Latex give its consumer the choice of replacing any of the various layers which sagged or lost support. Longevity is also made possible by rotating or flapping individually the various layers.
It’s observed that Latex Mattresses produce slight movement therefore if someone is sharing this mattress with a partner then they don’t need to fear of a disturbance from motion.
Due to the Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) formed during the manufacturing process may present an initial off-gassing odor in all mattresses. Fortunately, the odor goes away within a few hours to a few days at most.
Different brands offer different kind of edge support like some have satisfactory edge support whereas others don’t, depending all upon the layers and materials used in the manufacturing.
All Mattresses are to be claimed cooler in nature because of their breathable quality. Thus this allows the sleeper to consistently sleep on a cool surface that doesn’t retain body heat.
9 Best Latex Mattresses Reviews
Latex Mattresses are available in the market since 50’s and every passing day rather than making them infamous is just increasing their popularity and demand among the public because of their health component and eco-friendly nature.
If you scroll down, you will find the elaborated details of top 9 best Mattresses of 2018 with their specifications. Here few mattresses are also personal favorites of mine.
The Avocado Mattress was invented by Hoboken, NJ in the year 2015. It is totally handmade and manufactured in California. It is made up of organic and natural Dunlop latex and doesn’t contain any toxic materials.
The cover of Avocado Mattress comprises of hand-tufted Joma wool rosettes atop its organic cotton cover. After cover then appears the top layer also known as comfort layer which is available in two models like Pillow Top and Non-Pillow-Top.
The Pillow Top model contains 2 inches of Pillow Top followed by 4 inches of 100% of Natural Dunlop Latex and the Non-Pillow-Top model is constructed with layers of Natural Dunlop Latex and Joma wool in the comfort system.
The second layer or supporting layer of both models is made of individual 16 gauge pocket coil split into 3 zones like hips, back, and shoulders. These zoning not only provide appropriate support but also make the mattress an ideal product for heavyweight persons.
Avocado Mattress has two designs options and each design has different firmness. If we check this mattress on the firmness scale then it will fall between scales of 6-7.
It has a longer-than-average projected lifespan because of the presence of latex in the support core. However, as it’s in the market for less than three years, therefore, we are uncertain about its life expectancy.
The existence of latex surface has thoroughly minimized the motion transfer in Avocado Mattress. Because of latex and innerspring coils in the manufacturing enables sleeper sleep cool on Avocado Mattress throughout the night.
The 100% Pure New Zealand Joma Wool makes the Avocado Mattress smelling fresh. However, some purchaser reported initial odors but it tends to dissipate within a few days.
- All the materials used in this mattress are of outstanding quality and durable.
- Avocado is the bouncy mattress and can be the preference of those who like a bouncy mattress.
- This mattress has good edge support due to the presence of the coil system. Therefore you are having the advantage of using the all of the mattresses.
- Similarly, Avocado Mattress absorbs the motion easily, whereby if someone is sharing the mattress with a partner and light sleepers then they don’t need to be worried of disruption caused by the partner.
- As all materials in this mattress are natural, thus sleeper need not worry about sleeping hot.
- If sleeper doesn’t like the sinking of the mattress then they should refrain from purchasing this mattress.
- If you like your mattress on the plusher end then go for some other product as this mattress is firm in nature.
- This mattress doesn’t have total smooth surface due to the handcrafted buttons.
- Avocado Mattress features a 25-year limited warranty with full replacement for the first 10 years.
Looking For More Best Rated Mattress? Read our 12 Best Rated Mattress review here
2. Nature’s Novel
Nature’s Novel Mattress is constructed in the USA by Sweet ZZZ Mattress Company. This mattress is environmentally friendly as it doesn’t contain any harmful materials which can affect the health of the sleepers. However, it contains a very minimum amount of amines hence causing negligible damage.
Nature’s Novel mattress has total 12 inches of thickness and comprises of total four layers. The topmost 1” layer which is also cover of Nature’s Novel Mattress is constructed from the blend of natural wool and fiber making mattress surface very smooth for sleeping.
The second layer is composed of2” 100% Natural Talalay Latex which is not only cool but also comfortable. The very next layer that provides therapeutic support to the sleeper’s body is having 2” 100% Natural Dunlop Latex. The last layer contains 7” ventilated edge support base foam, therefore, it ventilates the edges and gives this mattress life-long durability.
On the scale of firmness, Nature’s Novel Mattress falls on the scale of 7-8 thus it works well for stomach and back sleepers. The 100% Natural Talalay and Dunlop Latex with a 50 ILD base ensure that Nature’s Novel Mattress holds up to a lifetime of relaxing, sitting and sleeping.
Couples really praise Novel Mattress as it’s completely noiseless and strongly absorbs the motion transferred between couples. The construction of a Novel mattress includes open-cell design, therefore, they regulate the temperature of the mattress throughout the night. As Nature’s Novel Mattress is built of Natural latex thus we can’t find any toxic materials in it.
- All the materials which are utilized in this mattress are natural and eco-friendly.
- The use of Talalay Latex enables this mattress to naturally molds to all body shapes.
- Dunlop Latex makes this mattress ideal for the people who like the firmness of the mattress.
- The base of this mattress is built to not only support the sleeper body well but also maintain a perfect spinal alignment during the whole night.
- This Mattress caters to all sleeping positions like back, side and stomach.
- Nature’s Novel Mattress density is 4-5 lbs resulting in increasing its durability and longevity also making it a stronger mattress as compared to other mattresses.
- Use of natural materials in manufacturing make this mattress a little bit expensive as compared to other mattresses available in the market.
- As this mattress is heavy in weight thus frequent movement of this mattress is not easy.
- This mattress is not for the people who don’t wish to sleep on the very firm mattress.
- Nature’s Novel Mattress contains a lifetime warranty.
Looking For King Size Mattress? Read Our King-size Mattress Review Here
3. Eco Bliss 12″ Hybrid
Eco Bliss Hybrid Mattress is made in California, USA. Its construction doesn’t involve any synthetics or blends and contains all natural materials. Similarly, it also doesn’t contain any filler or toxic additive.
The thickness of the Eco Bliss Hybrid Mattress is 12 inches and its construction involves five plush layers. The top layer which also plays the role of the cover is stretchable and secures the total mattress surface.
The second layer is made of a proprietary Eco Fire barrier and has no hazardous chemicals. Then appears the third layer which consists of 4” of 100% natural latex thus it helps the sleeper to get a peaceful night.
The fourth layer comes which has 8” of a supportive plush foam core. The final layer is of an orthopedic structure and gives body pressure absorbing support.
The Eco Bliss is available in four customized firmness levels which are soft, medium, medium firm and firm. Hence it allows comfortable sleep to all kind of sleeping positions either they are back, side or stomach sleeper.
As compared to its competitors, the Eco Bliss Hybrid Mattress has a long lifespan. On the scale of rating, it has been observed that the Eco Bliss Mattress has the ability to absorb the motion to its maximum and contouring well to the sleeper’s body.
Latex mattresses are famous for their cooling ability. So Eco Bliss Mattress open cell structure allows the air to flow consistently, therefore, regulates the body temperature during the whole night. All Natural Eco Bliss Mattress are odorless.
- Eco Bliss Hybrid offers its purchasers a quality product at an economical price.
- This natural latex mattress has no synthetics or blends thus use of 100% natural latex makes it an eco-friendly mattress.
- Another inspiring characteristic of this mattress is that its manufacturing possesses one layer of proprietary Eco Fire barrier which is made from plant fibers.
- Eco Bliss Hybrid absorbs the motion, therefore, it lessens the interruption of a partner’s movement.
- This mattress offers different levels of firmness to its user’s i.e. soft, medium, medium firm and firm.
- It provides comfortable sleep to all kind of sleepers whether they are side, stomach or back sleeper.
- If the purchaser is having a tight budget then it will be a little pricey for them.
4. Zenhaven By Saatva
Zenhaven by Saatva is manufactured in the USA. Besides being environmentally friendly, this mattress also has the property of reducing the use of chemicals and has good resistance to dust, mites, and mold.
Zenhaven is a flappable mattress which means two-sided designs with dual comfort layers. After including the organic cotton cover and flame-retardant wool barrier at both sides of Zenhaven mattress the total thickness of this mattress is 10 inches.
The top and bottom comfort layers each are having a thickness of one and a half inches while the two middle layers each are having a thickness of three inches. All the layers which are used in the construction of this mattress are of Talalay latex.
Another feature of Zenhaven mattress is that it possess proprietary 5-zone design which not only provides more support to the heavier parts of sleeper body but also cater well to spinal alignment and ideal for sleepers looking to reduce back pain.
Zenhaven has dual comfort layers where one side is having a firmness rating of 4-5 while the other has a firmness rating of 7. So sleepers who like a soft feeling of mattress then they will select plush firm side, however, the heavyweight person or stomach sleepers will select firm gentle side.
The construction of Zenhaven Mattress includes Natural Talalay Latex resulting in making this mattress not only durable but also devoid of any toxic chemicals.
Zenhaven mattress reduces the motion to a significant extent. So if someone is planning to share this mattress with a partner then they don’t need to worry. The presence of air spaces within the construction lets the air move freely throughout the mattress. This means that the sleeper will sleep a cool entire night.
Due to the usage of Talalay latex, this mattress doesn’t have any smell. Thus enabling the customers to use it from the very first night it’s being delivered.
- Zenhaven is an organic and environment-friendly mattress.
- Zenhaven Mattress is dual sided therefore giving the buyer to select the side according to their comfort.
- Noise is noticed to be minimum in this mattress.
- The motion transfer of this mattress is excellent.
- If the purchaser is having a tight budget then it will be a little pricey for them.
- Unfortunately, the edge support of this mattress is not satisfactory.
- Those sleepers who are above average weight may face difficulty while moving on this mattress.
If you are a heavy person? Read Our 10 Best Mattresses Review For Heavy People Here
5. Pure Green™ Natural
Pure Green™ Natural is hand sewn, assembled and packaged in the Chicago, USA. As its construction involves 100% natural latex foam, therefore, it doesn’t contain any chemicals.
The 7” model uppermost layer which is also cover of the mattress is made up of quilted organic-cotton with one inch of wool padding whereas the lowermost comprises of a layer of natural Dunlop latex.
While the 9” model leading layer is quilted with one inch of wool padding hence regulate the body temperature, the second layer is consisting of 2” of softer Dunlop latex which adds softness to the mattress, and the last layer is 6” of 100% natural latex foam making the base supportive and strong.
Both 7 and 9-inch models are available in three densities which are: Soft, Medium, and Firm. On the typical firmness scale, the Soft is a 4-5, the Medium is a 6-7, and the Firm is around an 8.
The material which is inculcated in the manufacturing of Pure Green™ Natural is extremely durable and shows minimum indentation and sagging over the time.
Pure Green™ Natural isolates some amount of motion thus it cuts down on nighttime disturbances. Tiny air chambers that run throughout the Pure Green™ Natural let the air circulate throughout the mattress. Hence the sleeper sleeps comfortably during the whole night.
Pure Green™ Natural reports the moderate amount of smell on unpacking which dissipates within a few hours or at most a few days.
- As compared to its competitors the Pure Green™ Natural is having below average price.
- Pure Green™ Natural is available in two different heights respectively 7 and 9 inch.
- The construction involves a large block of high-quality latex.
- The cover of this mattress can be easily removed and dry cleaned.
- Due to the options of six firmness levels, it almost caters to all sleep positions.
- One downside of the mattress is that it’s very heavy in weight making it challenging to move it by one person.
- As this mattress was introduced to the market in 2013, therefore, judging the long-term performance of this mattress is not possible.
Saatva Organic is an innerspring mattress and designed by the very same company which has developed Zenhaven Talalay Latex Mattress.
Saatva Organic comes in two versions which are Premier Luxury version having 14.5 inches thickness and a Custom Slim version which stands 11.5 inches tall. Presently for the reviews, I will only reveal specifications of Premier Luxury version.
The construction of the Saatva Premier Luxury version involves a total of five layers. The leading 2” layer of Saatva is formed by quilting the 100% organic cotton cover with foam to create a Euro-style pillow top stuffed with the finest wadding materials that help with ventilation and heat dissipation.
Below the pillow top is a layer of laminated memory foam that targets stress and tension in the lower back. The third layer has 884 individually wrapped 4-inch coils in the queen size that create motion isolation and conform to the body. Going deeper there is 7-inch steel hourglass-shaped support coils creating a coil-on-coil structure and prevents the sagging of the mattress.
Last but not the least is the base of the mattress which is made up of high-density poly foam which not only acts as the foundation of the mattress but also wraps itself around the coil layer to create an edge support system.
Saatva mattresses are available in three different comfort levels: Plush Soft, Luxury Firm, and Firm. Like other innerspring mattresses, the average lifespan of Saatva Mattress is between six and seven years. However, Euro-top covers may seem to have below-average durability.
Motion transfer is being observed relatively high in this mattress. Therefore it’s a matter of concern if you are sleeping with the partner. A distinct advantage of Saatva’s coil construction mattress is that it allows for great air ventilation.
Some people are bothersome of off-gassing thus they will be glad to hear that Saatva Mattress doesn’t experience any off-gassing.
- Saatva is available online that’s why it competes very well on price as compared to other mainstreaming online brands.
- Sleepers who are more inclined towards innerspring feeling will be happy from this mattress due to its coil on coil structure.
- If you are someone who likes to be on the top of the mattress rather than in the mattress, then this mattress is a perfect choice for them.
- Saatva is transparent about the eco materials which they use in their mattress construction.
- Unfortunately, in the segment of durability, Saatva Mattress fall average to below average.
- This mattress is heavy in weight, therefore, it’s not easy to move or rotate it.
- Those sleepers who like the feel of memory foam then they should look to other alternatives.
- Saavta Mattress doesn’t sink so sleepers who like the sinking of the mattress won’t be comfortable with this mattress.
7. Loom & Leaf
The manufacturer (Saatva Company) of Loom & Leaf Latex Memory Foam Mattress has very recently entered into the designing of the memory foam mattress market. This mattress is manufactured in the USA and all materials utilized in its construction are environmentally friendly and are of outstanding quality.
The thickness of Loom & Leaf Mattress is approximately 12 inches and it consists of a total of four layers. The cover of this mattress is constructed from the combination of super-soft organic cotton and flame-retardant thistle. After cover appears 2” top layer or comfort layer which contains conforming gel foam and spinal cooling gel. The presence of this high standard gel favors circulation and cooling in the mattress.
The second layer that located at the heart of the mattress consists of 2.5” of visco-elastic memory foam which function is that it responds slowly to pressure and contour to the body curves. Then the third layer is the transitional support layer also known as transfer layer which acts to allow the layers above and below to work together for better support and comfort of a sleeper.
The last layer or support layer have high-density poly foam, therefore, it serves as strong base foam.
Loom & Leaf offers it purchaser’s two firmness options: Relaxed Firm and Firm. On the scale of firmness, the Relaxed Firm falls on the ranking of 5 out of 10 ideal for sleepers who switch sleeping positions whereas Firm is 8 out of 10 and suits to those who are back or stomach sleeper.
Loom & Leaf Mattresses have to perform for six to seven year on average. However, because of the company limited history, it’s difficult to judge the long-term durability of the mattress.
When someone shifts positions or gets up from bed then no motion transfer is witnessed in the Loom & Leaf Mattress. Loom & Leaf Mattresses don’t feel hot therefore sleeping on it is cool and don’t wake up sleeper sweaty or hot. Purchasers who have used Loom & Leaf Mattresses don’t complain about off-gassing due to the mattress construction and delivery approach.
- The composition of Loom & Leaf Mattresses include all high materials which are difficult to beat at this price point.
- Loom & Leaf has a traditional quilted padded cover having 5/8″ thickness.
- Loom & Leaf has multiple firmness options for its purchasers.
- When spinal cooling gel works together with breathable foams, it makes the surface of the mattress cool during the entire night.
- A firm mattress can be a great choice for heavier sleepers.
- Edge support of this mattress is although not very strong still sleeper can’t tumble out of the bed.
- As this mattress entrance into the market is not very old therefore its life expectancy is doubtful.
The best feature of Layla Mattress that distinguishes it from other mattresses on the market is that this mattress is flappable and offers its sleepers dual firmness. Therefore the sleeper can test the best of both worlds with one side feeling “Medium Soft” while the other side feels more supportive and consistent with a “Firm Side” type feel.
Layla is a flappable mattress, therefore, it offers sleepers two types of firmness which are “Medium Soft” and “Firm”. The cover of this mattress is designed with a soft polyester blend infused with cooling ThermoGel®, keeping the sleeper cool the whole night. After this comes the 4 different layers, the top comfort layer of Layla also labeled as “Medium Soft” consists of 3” of copper-infused memory foam.
As memory foam has the reputation of trapping body heat but because of copper infusion this layer has the ability to stay cool. Below the comfort layer is 2” layer of polyfoam which plays the role of a transition layer from the soft comfort layer above to the firm support core below and also regulates the temperature of a mattress.
The shared support core appears that is constructed from 2”high-density polyfoam and gives support to the body of a sleeper. The last layer is again comfort layer but of the “Firm Side” of the Layla and is made up of 1” of the same copper infused memory foam used in the “Medium Soft Side” of the mattress.
Since the mattress is flippable, it has two firmness/feels. The “Medium-Soft Side” facing up scored 4 out of 10 and the “Firm Side” scored 7 out 10 on firmness scale.
Layla Mattress is ahead of other memory foam mattress in business but as it’s in the business for three years, therefore, its lifespan can’t be assessed presently. The soft side of Layla has less than desirable motion isolation whereas the firm side has controlled motion isolation.
The use of copper-infused memory foam in layers regulates the temperature of the Layla Mattress and sleeper never gets hot. When you first unroll the Layla, you may smell a slight “new product” odor, but then it quickly goes away.
- Layla mattress has a flappable design, therefore, the customer can enjoy two level of firmness at the price of one.
- The use of copper-infused memory foam layer still makes Layla mattress quite comfortable.
- The copper infusion and thermal cover both work together to reduce heat retention of Layla Mattress.
- Customers who prefer to sleep on the top of the mattress won’t appreciate the purchasing of Layla Mattress.
- Unfortunately, the edge support of this mattress is not satisfactory for those who like sitting on the edge.
- The lifespan of Layla mattress is unknown due to limited company history.
Looking more mattress for a side sleeper? Read our Best Mattress review for Side Sleepers here
9. Amerisleep AS2
Amerisleep AS2 is an environment-friendly mattress and specially designed to combat lumbar (and other back pain) problems and provide sleeper a great night of sleep.
The cover of this mattress is built with a soft and comfortable feeling polyester/celliant blend material. Celliant® is an advanced fabric made with 13 thermoreactive minerals that help improve the performance of the mattress.
The height of Amerisleep AS2 is total 12 inches. It’s medium-firm mattress and made up of 3 layers of foam. If we examine the construction of Amerisleep AS2, it will be noticed that its topmost 2-inch layer is made with Bio-Pur memory foam. As this Biopur memory foam is having an open cell structure, therefore,e it’s five times more breathable than traditional memory foam and keeps sleeper cooler during the night.
Underneath BioPur memory foam is a 3″ layer of polyfoam that acts as a transition between the comfort of the memory foam top layer and the support of the high-density foam base layer. Besides this, it also gives sleeper extra support and pressure relief in areas where it’s needed more like shoulder and back. Then the last layer contains 7-inch high-density foam which prevents the mattress from sagging over the time and also give it stability.
The AS2 model is a medium-firm mattress that is recommended for back and stomach sleepers. The average lifespan of Amrisleep Mattress is 10-12 years. However, if we compare it’s durability with other memory foam mattresses then on the scale of rating it will mark as above average mattress.
Sleeping partners will benefit from this mattress as they don’t feel much and maybe any movement on this mattress. Both the foam layers used in Amerisleep containing large and open cell structure, therefore, it keeps sleeper cool whole night. Little or no smell has been reported after the unpacking of Amrisleep.
- The use of Celliant in cover turns body heat into infra-red light which improves circulation.
- The foam used in the construction of Amrisleep has open cell structure thus it breathes the whole night and stays cool.
- This mattress recovers shape faster than traditional memory foam.
- The feel of this mattress is firm so it will not suit the sleepers who like soft memory foam mattresses.
- This mattress has good support but not as much as a latex mattress can.
Choice of mattress plays a very crucial role in the health of the sleeper. As comfortable mattress means the enhanced work efficiency of the sleeper and active life whereas uncomfortable mattress means less efficient life with poor health. Therefore the selection of mattress should be made smartly in order to spare you from any future trouble.
Thus, people who will go through this article, I will recommend them that if they are planning to buy a mattress in near future then buying Latex Mattress won’t be a bad option for them. The biggest perk of purchasing is that it’s available in three types like natural, synthetic and blended so it almost caters to a wide range of people.
Among these three if affordability is not an issue then it’s advised to purchase natural Latex Mattresses as they are made up of all natural materials. Therefore using them can’t leave any hazardous effect on the health of the sleeper. Likewise, Natural Latex Mattresses are naturally resistant to dust mites, mold, and bacteria without the use of added chemicals.
It’s also found that these mattresses distribute weight evenly and are incredibly good at relieving pressure points like shoulder, back, and spine that can disrupt a good night’s sleep. Similarly, these Mattresses ensure to have controlled motion isolation for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions.
Another important aspect is that as compared to memory foam, these mattresses don’t trap the heat and keeps the sleeper cool throughout the night.
Now I hope these reviews will be quite helpful for you to make the right choice of mattress.